- Contributions should
- Contributions in the official languages of the journal will be
received: Spanish, Portuguese, and English.
- Contributions should be related to information sciences.
- A contribution received by the journal implies the commitment of the
author not to submit it for consideration by other publications.
- The journal commits to publishing all the approved contributions.
2. Extension of the
- Research Articles: No
less than 8 pages (format A4)
- Assays, Opinions, Reports and Miscellaneous: No less than 2 pages (format
3. Contents of the
should be written in accordance with the grammar and syntax rules of
the language of origin.
- Structure of Assays, Opinions, Reports and Miscellaneous is freee.
- Research Articles should be structured as follows:
a) Title of the
b) Name of the author(s), position and institution, country,
d) Key words (no less than three, no more than seven).
e) Title, summary, and key words in English (compulsory for all
f) Introduction: Body of the article (Arabic numbers should be
used for the structure of the article or the document. When
using illustrations, tables, or figures, they should be
adequately identified and accompanied by the corresponding
explanatory legend that clarifies symbols and abbreviations, as
well as the origin of data or images).
g) Data analysis (if any)
i) Bibliography and quotes: The standards and style indicated in
the Manual of the American Psychological Association, 5th
edition (PEC Style) should be used.
j) Notes: use notes at the end instead of at the bottom of the
4. Format of the
should be presented in electronic file, DOC or RTF format.
- Contributions should have A4 format.
- Paragraphs of the contributions should be single spaced, font 12
5. Information on
Personal history (Curriculum Vitae) of the author, indicating E-mail
should be attached together with the contributions.
Articles, Tests, Opinion, Reports, and Miscellaneous.